Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jayden's & Ashley's Early Birthday Party

The Hansen Family got together last weekend to celebrate Jayden's and my birthday a little bit early. Maren got an ice cream cake from Coldstone. If you look closely you will notice Jayden's name is spelled wrong, she never noticed so we didn't mention it to her at all.

Jayden had a ball, Zoey decided to come over for the celebration as well. Jayden got a dress up trunk from Uncle Marcus; Zoey and Jayden had to try on everything. Here they are posing for the camera. Jayden is cheering her heart away as a cheerleader and Zoey is a movie star. It was funny, Jayden didn't quite get the concept of posing and just kept jumping all over the place while we were taking pictures.


It was a great birthday party. I want to thank all of the Hansen family for coming over and celebrating our birthdays. On February 8th I will be 24 and Jayden will be 4. It is so fun sharing my birthday with one of my nieces :)

No comments: